4 Mart 2009 Çarşamba

Spread the Joy


İyi giden birşeyler var ise herkesle paylaşmalı. Çevremdekilere yüksek motivasyonumu yansıtmalı ve onlara da bulaşmasını sağlamalıyım. Aşağıda yazdığım ile, yakın veya uzak, tüm dost ve aileme son zamanlarda neler yaptığımı bildirdim... beni BEN yapan: mutluluğumun bulaşıcı tohumunu ekmektir.

Dear Friends,
I have been busy and I wanted to share the outcome with all.

As you might know I started a blog called çocuklaHayat (life with kids). I write about making life easier on both kids and parents. Once your child hits 2 years and moms adrenalin levels sink, you loose the "new parent" title - it seems that life gets a little harder to live. This very much reflects on our offspring. So I try to give two - three advices per week to get you going.

Because of my blog, I met with Devletsah, who publishes a monthly online food culture magazine (download rate 15.000+). About five months ago she asked me to write for her, from my point of view. I gave it a try... it turns out I might not be so bad at this. She seemed to have found the secret writer, photograph and cook in me.

My writing for Yemek.Name caused UNO (bread in packaging) to invite me in on an online marketing project, called Blogger Sofrasi. Bloggers, who were mainly writing about food, kitchen, cake decoration, food preperation, recipe shareing and so on, were educated and sent product samples. I had a marvelous time preparing dishes made from various breads, photographing and publishing them online. I also used this opportunity to write about ingredients in the monthly magazine.

Last week UNO had a cook-off at a five star hotel.  Teams were built, to prepare 1 salad, 2 sandwiches, 1 main course and 1 desert. All teams received the same ingredients. In attachment you can find my creation "Blue World", which received a thumbs up and a big compliment from the chef himself.

I am very grateful, that I have found something to fill my life, which evolves around my favorite subject: Paprika! I am also blessed with many wonderful friends, full of positive energy, who support me when the time gets rough!

Just wanted to use this oportunity, to let you know what I have been doing and thank you for being my friend!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder